For our current volunteers, VicNet is the optional module that gives our volunteers online access. You can use your login name and password to access your information. You can interact from any internet connected computer: at home, work, or on the road. To access your VicNet account, click the button below.
WITH VICNET, VOLUNTEERS CAN:
- Check or maintain information such as address, phone numbers, and email address.
- Check and print the schedule.
- Sign-up for schedule openings.
- Post hours, and view and print your past service information.
- Check the progress toward the completion of mandatory service.
- Receive messages.
In addition to these volunteer features, VicNet provides tools your volunteer coordinators can use online. With VicNet, coordinators can:
- View and manage information for the volunteers assigned to their area.
- View and manage volunteer schedules for their area.